Community InformationFranklin County, PA
- Natural Tunnel State Park
- Buchanan's Birthplace State Park This park is nestled in the gap of Tuscarora Mountain. Dedicated in honor of the 15th president of the United States, this narrow, peaceful hollow is the site of James Buchanan's birthplace.
- Caledonia State Park The 1,125-acre Caledonia State Park is in Adams and Franklin counties, midway between Chambersburg and Gettysburg on US 30.
- Mont Alto State Park The 23-acre Mont Alto State Park is in Franklin County.
- Summit Health oday, Summit Health reaches across greater Franklin County to provide health care services where once there were few. The non-profit parent organization of Chambersburg Hospital and Waynesboro Hospital, Summit Health is the region's primary health care provider and largest non-governmental employer.
- Allison-Antrim Museum - provides a home for the artifacts, treasures, and history of Greencastle - Antrim.
- Capitol Theatre Center
- Chambersburg Skydiving Center, Inc. We are open Wednesday through Sunday every week. Our current flight line includes a Cessna182 and a King Air. Load organizing is available by our staff for both novice and experienced jumpers.
- Cluggy's Family Amusement Center - located in Historic Chambersburg Pennsylvania, Cluggys provides Family Fun for all ages.
- Totem Pole Playhouse 9555 Golf Course Road
- Gettysburg Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital Rehab3
- West Valley Hospital
- Adams County Regional Medical Center leads the way in the delivery of a widening range of quality health care services and continued support to our patients, families and community
- Adams Memorial Hospital will soon be bringing more light to the residents of Adams County. Groundbreaking for the New Cancer Institute occurred Wednesday, August 13th . The building will be complete in the Spring of 2009. The Cancer Institute will be adjacent to the North side of Adams Memorial Hospital.
- Clerk Of Courts is an elected officer of the Court and has custody of a seal of the Court. She is elected by the people of Adams County, and commissioned by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. She is the Clerk of Orphan's Court and the Clerk of the Criminal Court.
- District Attorney ll continue to provide the County with an efficient and orderly administration of justice.
- New Oxford Fire Company's
- Sheriff The Sheriff's mission is to provide service of civil and criminal documents for the court and community, transport all prisoners for Court of Common Pleas, serve warrants for the court, issue License to Carry Firearms and License to Sell Firearms and provide security for the three (3) courtrooms.
- Treasurer is an elected position for a term of four years. The treasurer and staff are responsible for receipting and depositing all monies received by the county and releasing and disbursing all expenditures on the treasury.
- Adams County Library System
- Law Library is intended as a legal research facility for the use of the Adams County Court of Common Pleas, County officials, County attorneys and the general public. The focus of the collection is Pennsylvania law.
- Park Library & Research Center The park library maintains a collection of books and records relative to the American Civil War, the Gettysburg Campaign, dedication of the Soldiers National Cemetery, and the development, interpretation, and administration of Gettysburg National Military Park.
- Adams County Transit Authority
- Adams County Transportation Appointed by the various interest groups involved in the transportation planning process, ACTPO reviews and makes funding recommendations to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT) regarding semi-annual updates to the Adams County Transportation Improvement Program (TIP).
- Brook Lane Health Services Brook Lane provides individualized treatment to people of all ages, from children to elder adults. Our professional staff offers therapy on an outpatient and inpatient basis, through our continuum of care
- Washington County Hospital
- Western Maryland Hospital Center Western Maryland Hospital Center is known throughout Maryland for providing specialty healthcare services tailored to improving the quality of life of individuals with a variety of needs, in a caring, family atmosphere
- Hagerstown Regional Airport
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe. Look below for information on the routes and places to fly, employment opportunities, company press releases, and much more
- Greyhound Bus Lines
- Atlantic Coast Trailways Atlantic Coast Trailways is a full-service charter motor coach company located in Hagerstown, Maryland
- Avis Avis Rent A Car System, Inc. and its subsidiaries operate the world's second largest general-use car rental business, providing business and leisure customers with a wide range of services
- Washington County Free Library Serving Washington County, Maryland, and the Cumberland Valley since 1898, the Washington County Free Library System is dedicated to serving the personal, educational, and professional information needs of our communities
- Hagerstown Choral Arts, Inc. HCA is an auditioned, community-based volunteer chorus dedicated to bringing the highest level of choral music to Hagerstown, Washington County and the Tri-State area
- Hagerstown Roundhouse Museum is dedicated to promoting a public understanding of the railroad history and railroad related activites in the general area of Hagerstown, Maryland through restroration, preservation, entertainment and education
- Maryland Symphony Orchestra
- Washington County Arts Council The Washington County Arts Council has worked to enrich the cultural, social and economic life of the community through nurturing the arts since 1968
- Western Maryland Blues Fest
- Whitetail Resort
- Park View Medical Group
- Frederick County Health Department The Frederick County Health Department works to assure that Core Public Health Functions and Essential Public Health Services are provided to every person, in every community, everywhere in Frederick County
- Frederick Memorial Hospital For over 100 years Frederick Memorial Hospital has been caring for the healthcare needs of an ever-growing community.
- Maryland State Police The mission of The Maryland State Police is to fulfill its role as the State's lead coordinating law enforcement organization committed to pride, equity, respect and integrity.
- Division of Fire and Rescue Services The mission of the Frederick County Department of Fire/Rescue Services to provide the best quality of professional life safety, fire protection, basic emergency medical treatment, Advanced Life Support, and to mitigate and manage all emergencies for the citizens and visitors of the County.
- Office of the County Attorney The County Attorney's Office will provide the best possible legal services to the Board of County Commissioners and all County boards and agencies.
- Frederick County Sheriff's office The Frederick County Sheriff's Office is a full service law enforcement agency; an arm of the court, and a keeper of offenders.
- Frederick County Treasurer's Office The Treasurer and her staff strive to provide prompt, courteous service to Frederick County taxpayers and the public in general
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Appalachian Trail The Appalachian Trail in Maryland follows a forty-mile route along the backbone of South Mountain, a north-south ridge that extends from Pennsylvania to the Potomac River
- Department of Highways and Transportation To develop and maintain County highway network including roadways, bridges, culverts and traffic control and safety programs.
- D M Bowman Inc We exist to:Provide our customers with safe, reliable and courteous service; Conduct our business in a professional manner and to rely on honest and open communications; Operate with maximum productivity.
- InterMove Global The fastest growing Freight Shipping company In cyberspace
- Northwest Airlines Northwest Airlines is the world's fourth largest airline. Northwest and its travel partners serve more than 900 cities in more than 160 countries on six continents
- The BusBank If you're looking for the easiest, most reliable and cost-effective way to charter a bus, you're in the right place.
- Cunningham Falls State Park Cunningham Falls State Park, located in the Catoctin Mountains, is known for its history and scenic beauty, as well as its 78-foot cascading waterfall.
- Frederick County Department of Parks and Recreation is committed to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to allcommitted to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to all
- Gambrill State Park Three native stone overlooks, strategically located on the 1600-foot summit of High Knob, midway between the Mason-Dixon Line and the Potomac River, offer excellent and exciting views of the surrounding area.
- Gathland State Park The park includes all of Crampton's Gap, which was the southern most gap fought over during the battle of South Mountain. Fought September 14, 1862, it was the first major battle of the Civil War fought in Maryland.
- Greenbrier State Park Greenbrier is a multi-use park providing many kinds of recreation. The Appalachian Trail passes near the park. The 42-acre man-made lake and beach draw many visitors who enjoy swimming, canoeing, hiking, picnicking, interpretive programs and nature study
- South Mountain State Park This historic park has over 10,000 acres for year-round hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Frederick County Public Libraries We believe that a free and accessible Public Library is fundamental to a democratic society. The Public Library will provide facilities and an environment which connects people to ideas, experiences and information. The Public Library will meet the current and changing information needs of the community.
- Historical Society-Frederick The Historical Society Library holds a variety of unique materials awaiting discovery. Letters, diaries, Civil War records, maps, genealogies, and books on local subjects all are available for use by historians and genealogists.
- Scientific Library
- Maryland Ensemble Theatre Maryland Ensemble Theatre is the place for art in Mid-Maryland.
- National Museum-Civil War Med The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is the premiere repository of exhibits and artifacts devoted to the technological and procedural advances made in the medical field between 1861-1865. These changes occurred in the midst of tremendous social and economic upheaval.
- Rose Hill Manor Park and Museums "Rose Hill Manor is a gracious lady who welcomes all ages to learn of the rich history that took place behind her doors". Frederick Magazine
- Way Off Broadway Inc
- Weinberg Center For The Arts By providing quality professional arts programs to the community, the Weinberg Center for the Arts, Inc. strives to entice, enliven, educate, and enchant patrons of all ages and interests.
| Contact info
Your PA & MD Real Estate Broker
Your PA & MD Real Estate Broker
1400 E MAIN ST, WAYNESBORO, PA 17268